For some people, no matter how hard they exercise or diet, It seems as though there is just no difference. This can be very frustrating and discouraging especially because you are expending so much energy, money, and time and you are not getting the desired reasons.
Here are probable reasons why.
- What are you taking in? Despite the fact that you may be doing the whole diet plan, what about the other little things you consume: alcohol. Alcohol can out-balance the benefits you gain from your diet.
- Also, when you cut down on your carbs and you still do not notice any difference, you may need to cut down even further. And replace these carbs with real, healthy and nutritious meals, such as proteins, and veggies.
- You are not sleeping enough: When you do not sleep enough, you feel hungry and tired and it makes you want to give up easily on your exercise and diet plan.
- You are not exercising right: Not all forms of exercise can be beneficial in your journey of weight loss. Work with a physical trainer or gather information on the right kind of exercise that will help you lose weight. Some of which include: interval training exercises and weight lifting.
- Stress! Stress keeps your body imbalance especially because of the hormonal spikes, some of which can make you hungrier than normal.
- Eating too much: Some people believe in this popular saying about how you can lose fat when you eat smaller portions of meal but several times daily instead of your regular portion. I’d say: Eat smaller portions and fewer times daily. Such that you have just enough to get you going. Asides from losing weight, it will help you maintain a good culture of eating the right amount of food.
- Keep track: Keep track of your progress or otherwise. This would help you to be accountable for yourself and you would be able to identify what works and what does not work for you.
In the end, It is your body. Listen to it. keep track. Pay attention to it and be committed to staying healthy and fit.