Jay-Z once released a song titled “forever young”. Good song, right? But have you ever wished that? You know that feeling of wanting to retain that sweet 16 look and strength. You see old people who do virtually everything sluggishly and look “really old” and you are like “I don’t want that” but sadly you are experiencing changes in your body that gravitates towards that “negative future”.
Aging is a natural phenomenon which used to begin when people reach their 50s and 60s but aging signs are now beginning to show in people in their 30s and 40s. When you are losing energy, losing eyesight, strength and mental abilities, you know you are aging.
Is it possible to slow down the aging process; to avoid aging fast?
- Eat the right foods and don’t skip meals. Take 5-10 servings of fruits and vegetable daily.
- Watch out for things that stress you. Keep your stress levels down.
- Exercise regularly. Do a lot of walking daily.
Drink a lot of clean water. Drinking at least 1 litre of water in the morning and in the evening helps your kidneys to detoxify your body.
- Eat a lot of high fibre food why? Because high fibre foods tend to move more and digest quickly through the body compared to does processed foods; fibre foods help you maintain a healthy gut and fight cancer, even heart diseases.
- Have more sex, yes I said so, and you may ask me why? See eh people who usually have sex at least three times a week look more than 10 years younger than the average adult who makes love twice a week. Sex stimulates chemicals that delay ageing. And all couples should try as much as they can to ensure that they keep themselves in good shape for their partners not to look elsewhere, you get it?
[ctt template=”8″ link=”Mpo8f” via=”yes” ]Avoid taking most non-organic foods as they may have pesticides that could slowly poison your body[/ctt]
Do you have more questions to ask? Kindly drop them by clicking here…and if you have more contributions to make on how we can avoid aging fast, kindly do well to share with me in the comment box below.