I so much believe this article will be of much help to you, as it will guide you through how you can gain or lose weight faster in a healthy way. I’m sure we all are aware that being an underweight or overweight person can be dangerous to one’s health and well-being.
I will highlight some useful tips on how you can either loose or gain weight in a healthy way.
Tips on How to Lose Weight Faster
Choose weight loss-friendly Food: There are some good foods that will help you lose fat, they are:
- Whole eggs: almost all the essential nutrients are found in the yolk, and eggs can help you get all the nutrients you need on a calorie restricted diet.
- Leafy Greens: green vegetables are nutritious and are very high in vitamins; mineral and antioxidants. They contain effective nutrients, which will help you lose weight faster; it’s loaded with fiber, low in carbohydrates and calories.
- Legumes and Beans: they are so beneficial for weight loss; they tend to contain resistant starch and are rich in protein and fibers.
Eat mostly unprocessed and whole Foods: when you eat more of unprocessed foods, they make you feel much fuller and healthier, less likely to cause overeating.
Get yourself a good sleep: a poor sleep leads to weight gain, so sleep well.
Avoid sugary drinks often: they are one of the most fattening things you can be accumulating in your body, so avoid them to lose weights.
How to Gain Weight in a Fast and Safe Way
Despite the fact that people are so interested in losing their weight, so also some are fascinated about gaining much weight. This is really an area of concern too because being an underweight person is bad for your health as well as being obese.
- Eat more calories than your body can burn, just to gain more weight and if you want to gain more weight fast try eating many calories like 700-1000 calories beyond your maintenance level.
- Feasting more on soda and doughnuts may also help you gain weight. Eat healthy foods and work on a having healthy lifestyle. Remember you need a balanced muscle and subcutaneous fat, not belly fats.
- Consume more protein. Protein is the essential food nutrient for gaining weight. Take in high protein food like egg, fish, and whey protein, they are the building block of your muscles and weights.
- Eat plenty of high-carbs and fatty food if you really want to gain weight. So eat 3 square meals daily and take snacks anytime possible.