Ok.. so it’s the beginning of a new week and we need to get a lot of stuffs done, right? I guess so. But did you know that the number one productivity hack is STAY HEALTHY. Indeed, it is. How far and how long can you go with a sick body? Your guess is as good as mine. In the light of this, I present to you, very quickly, the 8 golden rules to a healthy life.
- Forbid sugar: Fast aging may be connected to high sugar content present in most diets. Rather than filling your body with high sugar diet and junks why don’t you replace it with enough calorie free sweetening and fruits?
- Be a gym rat: Doing a regular exercise can boost your endorphin and save your life. Create time for aerobic and anaerobic exercise at least twice a week.
- Avoid steaming meals in plastics: Most plastic containers are made of endocrine-disrupting chemical compounds, which are toxic to the blood stream and when ingested into the body through food, they tend to induce cancer.
- Drink a lot of warm water: water have some healing effects to the body when it comes to drinking enough warm clean water daily, its numerous health benefits to the body can never be over emphasized, in terms of purification and detoxification of the body.
- Rest: When you overuse and over work your body, it tends to wear out faster. Compounding your body with much stress can cause fast aging. So take enough vitamin C and garlic to speed up healing process in your body when you’re sick.
- Detoxify your organs regularly: Take enough liver healing foods like, sea vegetables and greens. Try reducing your intake of caffeine and processed foods.
- Take green foods: Try adding greens and salads to your diets, to balance alkalinity in your body and enhance the presence of minerals, as they can act as supplements to the body.
- Have a journal: Take note of your downtime, stress factors, fears and worries. Drafting out ways to reduce and overcome them. P.S: worry, stress and anxiety can make you age fast.
How helpful was this post? If you have questions, click here.