Growing a beard these days have become something that it never used to be, especially among youths. Most men put in more effort to see that their chin is covered with some hair and maybe they too can be found in the “Beard Gang” category. It’s more like a competition or let’s say a struggle for manliness in the society. The truth is that beard growth does require perseverance and patience.
Indeed, beard represents masculinity in men, so a fully grown beard is a great source of pride for most men. Having seen the appearance, the confidence and the power it gives to men, somehow, I think the whole struggle is worth it. So that’s why I have prepared for you, the top 10 natural ways to make your beard grow faster.
Below are the natural ways to make your beard grow faster:
- Exfoliate your skin once a week. Exfoliation aids in removing dead cells from the skin and also stimulation of hair growth.
- Wash your skin with warm water using a mild cleanser twice daily. Growth, especially hair growth cannot occur in a dirty environment or skin. A clean skin accelerates hair growth.
- Apply moisturisers. Not just moisturisers, but moisturisers containing eucalyptus as the main ingredient as this helps to promote facial hair growth. Massage it on your face to grow your beard faster.
- Always have a good sleep. Most growth in the body occurs when the body is at rest. Ensure you sleep well as this will help repair damaged skin cells and promote beard growth.
- Incorporate vitamins into your diet. Certain vitamins and minerals like vitamins A,B,C, and E aid in increasing the speed at which your facial hair grows.
- Manage stress. Stress is a killer when it comes to hair growth. Your beards will grow more quickly when you are less stressed or relaxed. You could try managing stress in healthy ways by meditating or engaging in exercise.
- More protein, please!!! Increase the amount of protein in your diet. Protein promotes growth and hair growth is one of them. Excellent sources of protein include meat, beans, fish, eggs, whole milk and nuts.
- Do away with your clipper. In as much as you really want to grow that facial hair fast, you should do away with the myth that shaving boosts beard growth. Groom your beard only after six weeks when it is full grown.
- Try facial massage. This improves blood circulation to the face, thus stimulating new hair growth. You could try massaging with alma oil and leave for 15 – 20 minutes before rinsing with cold water.
- In case of itching, call 911. Lol, I was just kidding. You could try moisturising your beards as this itching comes during the early weeks of beard growth.
Growing a full beard does require some perseverance and patience, as growth rate is determinant on an individual’s testosterone level and genetics. However, do not get discouraged if your beard is not growing as quickly as you like, all you need do is follow these steps patiently and remain committed to the process.
See you on the “Beard Gang” side.