Here are ways to eat your way out of a pot belly:
- Incorporate Fruits and Vegetables to your diet: Fruits and veggies helps to fight chronic inflammation. Fruits like apple, berries, broccoli, pawpaw, pineapple and spinach should be made available frequently in your daily meals.
- Restrict your fat content to mono-saturated ones. Restricting your fat content to mono-saturated ones helps in increasing the amount of healthy cholesterol in your body and also reducing inflammation. Examples of good sources of mono-saturated fats are olive oil, almond, avocado. Incorporate these foods into your diet to remain healthy and get rid of pot belly.
- Consume Foods rich in Omega-3-Fatty Acid content: Findings from research suggest that omega-3-fatty acids are associated with reduced inflammation. Good sources of omega-3 include walnut, flax seed, and fishes such as Alaskan salmon.
- Include spices in your meal. Spices like garlic, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger and chill pepper have potent inflammation-reducing capabilities and should therefore be included into your meals when dealing with abdominal obesity.
- Make water your bestfriend. Staying hydrated is essential to flushing inflammation-causing toxins out of the body. Aim for 8-10 cups of water a day based on your activity level.
- Keep to whole grains. Whole grains are rich in fibre and will aid in controling the insulin response in your body. Vitamin B in whole grain helps reduce the inflammatory hormone homocysteine in the body.
Your protruding stomach would only be gotten rid off when you stop complaining and start working towards it. Digesting the above mentioned tips is one sure way to get rid of a protruding stomach.
Facebook Comments Box