Can you eat more foods and still lose weight; is it possible? Got you pondering on that right? Well that may depend on the type of food you eat, the truth still remains that, most of the diet we take on a regularly basis are beginning to have some restrictions like; reduction in carbohydrates and dairy products, and really, this becomes hard to maintain. But for real, once you stop adhering to these restrictions, the chance of gaining weight back may be very high.
Maintaining a healthy eating habit and imbibing a healthy eating pattern like; adding some certain quality and quantity of food to your meals can help you eat fit and achieve a greater healthy result.
FOODS TO ADD TO YOUR DIETS TO LOSE WEIGHT AND IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH
- Whole grains
- Variety of proteins ( fish, egg whites, dried beans and meat)
Take note: eating vegetables and fruits first before any meal can help you get fuller and create more space in your stomach to accommodate more calories.
GOOD FOODS YOU CAN REPLACE FOR BAD ONES
- You can swap or try pastries instead of cereals
- Opt for frozen yogurt instead of ice cream
- Try nuts or seeds instead of potato chips
- You can also swap red meats to fish either once or twice per week.
When you eat nutritious good meals and reduce your intake of unhealthy food, you can actually lose weight faster, aside from that fact, eating or adding good foods to your diet can as well:
- Reduce your cholesterol level
- Improve digestion
- Help you manage stress and fight depression
- it also helps to Fights against heart disease, diabetes, stroke and cancer
Whenever you eat, eat what’s going to reduce chronic conditions, select good foods to live healthier and longer. Your welfare is our concern! For more question and clarification you can visit our ask portal.