The liver which is often called the body’s chemical factory due to its remarkable functions in producing various proteins, bile and metabolic process, which includes aiding digestion process, as made this organ one of the most essential organs in the body. The liver helps in the breaking down of harmful byproducts from the environment that enters the body to harmless form (detoxification).
But the question is how can we protect, preserve and cleanse this vital organ from infections, damages and other liver related diseases? It’s being said that, the liver performs myriad essential functions and when it’s being stressed up it can break down, and eventually could lead to abnormal functioning of the body. I’ve you ever imagine what would happen if your liver cannot carry out any metabolic process?
WHAT REALLY STRESSES THE LIVER?
- Hepatitis C infection
- Environmental pollution and hazards
- Industrial chemicals(Carcinogens)
- Food additives
- Pharmaceutical drugs
When the body is too exposed to the above stressors, it makes the liver work harder than ever before in the process of breaking down of organic substances in the body. As a matter of fact, the liver needs peculiar nutrients to provide support.
HOW TO TREAT LIVER FAILURE
Liver failure does not happen all of a sudden, it rather occur in gradual process, except there is an acute poisoning of the body. The remedy for the treatment of liver failure is liver transplant.
HOW TO AVOID LIVER FAILURE (DISEASE)
- Take enough food supplements to support the liver in functioning well
- Taking milk regular will save you a whole lot of damages on the liver; milk contains antioxidant which helps to reduce the toxic effects of chemicals and drugs.
- The B-complex multivitamins and antioxidants like vitamin E, C and carotenoids are essentially needed to support the liver during detoxification process.
- Amino acids which serves as building blocks of protein is needed by the liver to detoxify toxins, so take enough supplements contain amino acids
- Eat enough food substances that contains sulphur, such as : garlic, green vegetables, chicken, fish, etc.
Note: a lot of organs rely on the liver before they can carry out their roles, so it simply means that once the liver fails to function it will automatically affect other vital organs and metabolic processes in the body, TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIVER, BECAUSE YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT. PLEASE SHARE.