Hey dear!!! Do you want to know the secret to achieving that perfect model hip? Well, say hello to Kim K, Nikky, Rihanna and Co., this is the right post for you. The good news remains that after reading this, you’ll find out that it is easier than you think and very much achievable.
Having a curvaceous body is all the rage now and between the media and society, we can’t escape it. Being skinny is so old school and “curvy” is the new look. So to all you ladies living in these times, you really don’t need to gain weight from fat to have more curves, except you’re the skinny type.
Getting that hip which you desire may be a lot easier and less stressful than you think. If you truly want that figure which you desire, these tips would do more good than harm to your body.
Indeed getting the perfect model hips could be achievable in so many ways, and here we would start with one secret which is DIETING.
Get ready to change/modify your diet:
- In order for you to achieve a smaller waist, weight loss is required and this can be attained not only with exercises but also with the right diet.
- Reduce your daily calorie intake. Certain smart food changes, specifically with reducing your waistline, which can help are very available.
Start your day with a big healthy breakfast:
- Try having a combination of high vitamin fruits, eggs for protein and whole grain pieces of bread or cereals during breakfast. Ensure it is a perfectly balanced breakfast and when on the go, you could just grab a cereal bar or fruit smoothie since they are healthy and filling.
- Drink a glass of water before every meal especially before breakfast, as this aids in keeping you from overeating and keeps you hydrated.
Try Carbs for wider hips:
- Burning carbohydrates helps in keeping insulin level at optimum for long, thereby increasing gains around the hip region.
More and more fiber:
- Incorporate a variety of foods rich in fiber to your diet in order to achieve the benefits of both soluble and insoluble fibers.
- Barley, Oats, citrus fruits and carrots, peas and beans, apples are great sources of soluble fibers while nuts, beans, and green veggies are excellent sources of insoluble fibers. These fibers would aid in reducing the amount of food you consume thus, cutting out stomach fat and adding them to your hips.
Even more protein:
- Protein is the primary building block of the muscles and if your aim is getting those perfect model hips, then taking in an adequate amount of protein is a good idea.
- Foods like fresh fish, whole cream milk, eggs, chicken, and beans are great sources of protein and incorporating them into your diet would surely be one way to get that perfect hips you’ve always wanted.
Watch your fats intake:
- Incorporate healthy fats into your diet. Trans fats which are found in cookies, crackers, margarine – any food made using partially hydrogenated oils causes more fat to be left in the abdomen, so avoid these fat sources as best as you can.
- Incorporate healthy fats like Omega-3 fatty acids into your diet as they aid in lowering bad cholesterol.
Have it in mind that weight gain can also affect hip size, and some people are more likely to gain fat around their hips, while others gain it in their midsection. Eating too many calories and not exercising enough can both lead to excess weight around your hips. Certain foods, such as potatoes, meat, and sweets, are major culprits you should avoid if you’re trying to lose weight.
We’re not through yet, check back here for the most amazing secret on how to gain a perfect model hips through workouts.